LINCOLNVILLE — The school committee agenda for the next Lincolnville Central School meeting has been released.
The meeting will take place virtually Monday, April 5 over Zoom at 6 p.m.
To participate: networkmaine.zoom.us/j/86741041394
1. Call to Order
2. Public Comment
3. Adjustments to the agenda
4. Signing of the Warrants, discussion of process for e-signing warrants.
5. Acceptance of the minutes of the March 1 regular meeting minutes.
7. Teacher presentation: Math Curriculum update
8. Superintendent’s Report
9. Principal’s Report
a. COVID 19 update
10. 2nd Reading of new policy, GBM Earned Paid Leave for Non-Unionized Employees
11. Approval of the 2021/2022 Schedule of Wages and Benefits for Hourly Employees
12. Approval of transportation contract with Northeast Charter.
13. Vote: Sunraise Solar contract
14. Review of budget. Vote: warrant articles for FY 22 School budget
15. Items for the next agenda. Meeting date: May 3 at 6 p.m. via Zoom.