LINCOLNVILLE — The school committee agenda for the next Lincolnville School Committee meeting Monday, May 3 has been set.
The meeting will be held virtually via Zoom at 6 p.m.
To connect to the meeting: networkmaine.zoom.us/j/86741041394
1. Call to Order
2. Public Comment
3. Adjustments to the agenda
4. Signing of the Warrants.
5. Acceptance of the minutes of the April 5 regular meeting minutes.
7. Teacher presentation: Math Curriculum update
8. Superintendent’s Report
b. Solar Update
9. Principal’s Report
a. COVID-19 update
10. Nomination of probationary and continuing contract teachers
11. Items for the Next Agenda. Meeting date: June 7 at 6 p.m. via Zoom.