LINCOLNVILLE — The school committee agenda has been set for the next Lincolnville Central School meeting to be held Monday, Jan. 4.
The meeting will be held over Zoom at 6 p.m.
For Zoom link, contact Wendy Tricomi at firstname.lastname@example.org or (207) 763-3818.
1. Call to Order
2. Public Comment
3. Adjustments to the agenda
4. Signing of the Warrants
5. Acceptance of the minutes of the December 7 regular meeting minutes; Acceptance of the minutes of the December 10 Emergency Meeting and the December 23 Emergency Meeting.
6. Student presentation: Data collection on Middle School use of technology interviews.
7. Superintendent’s Report
8. Principal’s Report
COVID 19 update:
1. Learning Plan Review
10. Review of use of laptops at Middle School, as voted upon by the Board in October vote to send laptops home with MS students.
11. Action steps and measurable outcomes for school committee goals
12. Budget update
13. Solar Energy: contract negotiations
14. Discuss Action Steps and Measurable Indicators of Success for School Committee Goals
15. Items for the Next Agenda. Meeting date: February 1