LINCOLNVILLE — The school committee agenda for the next Lincolnville Central School meeting Monday, June 7 has been set.
The meeting will be held virtually via Zoom at 6 p.m.
To participate: networkmaine.zoom.us/j/8674104139z
1. Call to Order
2. Public Comment
3. Adjustments to the agenda
4. Signing of the Warrants
5. Acceptance of the minutes of the May 3 regular meeting minutes
7. Superintendent’s Report
a. Mitigation measures for Fall 2021
8. Principal’s Report
9. Nomination of probationary teachers
10. Vote: copier/printer contract for Superintendent’s office
11. Vote to approve superintendent hiring in the summer months
12. Set summer meeting dates
13. Items for the Next Agenda