LINCOLNVILLE — The school committee agenda has been set for the next Lincolnville Central School meeting Monday, Dec. 6.
The meeting will be held at 6 p.m. at the school, and masks will be required for those in attendance.
A livestream option via Zoom will be available: networkmaine.zoom.us/j/86743730875
1. Call to order
2. Public Comment
3. Adjustments to the Agenda
4. Signing of the Warrants
5. Vote to accept the minutes of the November 1 regular school committee meeting.
6. Student/Teacher Presentation
8. First Reading: Policy GBGB, Workplace Bullying.
9. Budget timeline and process
10. Vote to accept bid on siding project
11. Superintendent’s Report
b. January 3rd Board Meeting currently scheduled for a day when school is not in session.
12. Principal’s Report
a. Facilities update
b. Curriculum Committee update-Comprehensive Family Life Education
c. Covid 19/Collaborative Planning Team update
13. Items for the next meeting
14. Executive session pursuant to M.R.S.A. 405 (6) (A) to discuss contract negotiations.
15. Vote to approve terms of Memorandum of Understanding between the Board and the Lincolnville Educators’ Association.