Agenda set for RSU 20 board meeting Aug. 23
SEARSPORT — The agenda for the next Regional School Unit 20 school board meeting has been set.
The meeting will be held Tuesday, Aug. 23 at 6:30 p.m. in the SDMHS cafetorium.
Livestreaming will be available.
1. CALL THE MEETING TO ORDER
2. ADJUSTMENTS TO THE AGENDA
3. ACTION: TO ACCEPT THE BOARD MEETING AGENDA
4. RECOGNITIONS - NONE
5. CONSIDERATION OF MINUTES
A. Regular Board Meeting of August 11
6. CONSENT AGENDA
A. Paul Biddle – Searsport Emergency Management Agency
8. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
9. REPORT FROM THE SUPERINTENDENT
10. COMMITTEE REPORT
11. OLD BUSINESS
A. Follow up to handout on 6/28 – Community Oriented Policing Services (COPS) School Safety / 10 Points from 2020
12. NEW BUSINESS
A. Consideration of approval of the Searsport Elementary School Handbook
B. Consideration of approval of the Searsport District Middle/High School Handbook
C. Consideration of approval of the Searsport District Middle/High School Athletic Handbook
D. Consideration of approval for new Support Staff hires:
• Carolyn Ashey, Fresh Fruit and Veggies, District
• Betsy Bradley, Sub Caller, District
• Ryan Fitzjurls, SpEd Ed Tech III, ACCESS Gr 9-12, SDHS
• Charles Bradley, SpEd Ed Tech I, ACCESS Gr 9-12, SDHS
• Dominic Buck, SpEd Ed Tech I, RISE Gr 6-8 Day Treatment, SDMS
• Jesse Washburn, SpEd Ed Tech I, RISE Gr 6-8 Day Treatment, SDMS
E. Consideration of approval for the following positions:
• Kim Andersson, Co-Athletic Director, FY 22-23, District
• Joshua Toothaker, Co-Athletic Director, FY 22-23, District
13. DATE, TIME AND LOCATION FOR NEXT BOARD MEETING
Serious crash May 31 on Route One,...
Chelsea Field, obituary
One dead, one seriously injured...
State suspends license of Friendship...
Knox County Criminal Docket closed...
Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office: Five...
Smoke from a car crash puts Hope Fire...
Adjustments to the Camden Memorial...
Waldo County divorces
Maynard E. Fogg, obituary