HOPE — The Hope Elementary School’s school committee will be holding a regularly scheduled meeting Monday, Aug. 10 via Zoom at 6 p.m.
The highlights of the meeting will be the school’s fall reopening plans and a vote on the school bus routes for the fall.
For the Zoom link, call or email Wendy Tricomi 207-763-3818 or email@example.com.
1. Call to Order
2. Public Comment
3. Adjustments to the agenda
4. Signing of the Warrants
5. Acceptance/amendment of the minutes of the July 20, 2020 regular meeting.
School Reopening Plans (in lieu of Superintendent’s and Principal’s Report)
8. Approve School bus routes
9. Set School Committee Norms for 2020-2021
10. Set School Committee Goals for 2020-2021
11. Title IX Policies-second reading
12. Negotiations Committee
14. Items for the Next Agenda. Meeting date: _________