SEARSPORT — The agenda for the next Regional School Unit 20 school board meeting has been set.
The meeting will be held Tuesday, Oct. 26 at 6:30 p.m. in the SDMHS cafetorium.
Livestreaming will be available.
1. Call to order
3. Accept agenda
5. Consideration of Oct. 12 minutes
6. Consent Agenda: Finance committee meeting minutes - Oct. 12
8. Public participation
9. Superintendent’s report
10. Committee reports
11. Old Business
a. Consideration of COVID guidelines
12. New Business
a. Consideration of approval of the following support staff hire:
* Mary Vasiliauskas, Ed Tech I, Kindergarten, SES
b. Consideration of approval of the superintendent evaluation process
c. Consideration of approval for the following policies
* Job Descriptions
* Policy EFE - Competitive Food Sales
* Policy GDO - Evaluation of Support Staff
d. Update on remote learning and subsequent actions
13. Date, time, location for next meeting