Agenda set for RSU 20 board meeting Oct. 13
SEARSPORT — The agenda for the Regional School Unit 20 school board meeting Tuesday, Oct. 13 has been set.
The meeting will be held at 6:30 p.m. in the Searsport District Middle and High School cafetorium, remotely and in-person.
1. Call the meeting to order
2. Adjustments to the agenda
3. Action: To accept the board meeting agenda
5. Consideration of Minutes
A. Regular Board Meeting of September 8, 2020
B. Special Board Meeting of September 22, 2020
6. Consent Agenda (Minutes)
Presentation of the STEM Grant for the STEAM Lab with Susan Capwell and Tom Seekins
8. Public Participation
9. Superintendent’s Report
10. Committee Reports
A. Finance Committee Minutes – September 8, 2020
B. B G & T Committee Minutes – September 17, 2020 & September 22, 2020
C. Policy Committee Minutes – September 21, 2020 & October 5, 2020
11. Old Business
12. New Business
A. Consideration of approval of the Superintendent Evaluation Process for 2020-21
B. Consideration of approval for a Chromebook lease - presented by Bob Bradford
C. Consideration of approval of the following Appointments/Nominations/Authorizations:
• Kim Andersson, Dean of Students, Searsport District Middle/High School
• Rhonda Robertson, Bus Aide, District Wide
• Michael Robertson, Bus Aide, one year position due to Covid-19, District Wide
• Pamela Bucklin, Bus Aide, one year position due to Covid-19, District Wide
• Casey Flagg, Custodian, one year position due to Covid-19, District Wide
• Peter Wing, Custodian, one year position due to Covid-19, District Wide
• Julia Daniello, Part Time Custodian, Central Office
• Christie Luce, Custodian, District Wide
• Sherry Elwell, Bus Aide, one year position due to Covid-19, District Wide
• Clae Seekins, MS Soccer Coach
• Laura Lyons, Half Time/Temporary (.5 FTE) General Education Ed Tech III, SES
• Deborah Cournoyer, Full Time Temporary Cook, one year position due to Covid-19
13. Date, Time and Location for next board meeting.
Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office: Five...
Morning commute at Rockland...
State suspends license of Friendship...
Knox County Criminal Docket closed...
Maine Warden and K9 Storm find...
Waldo County grand jury indictments
Adjustments to the Camden Memorial...
Jacob Sanderson Aitken, obituary
Daniel R. Reed Jr., obituary
Christine R. Savage, obituary