Agenda set for RSU 20 board meeting July 13
SEARSPORT — The agenda for the next Regional School Unit 20 school board meeting Tuesday, July 13 has been set.
The meeting will be held at 6:30 p.m. at the SDMHS cafetorium with livestreaming available.
1. Call the meeting to order
a. Election of Board of Directors chairperson
b. Election of Board of Directors vice chairperson
c. Election of Finance Committee
d. Standing Committee Assignments
2. Agenda Adjustments
3. Action: Accept agenda
a. State Champions: Softball and Baseball
b. Max Provencher - National FBLA Treasurer for 2021-2022
5. Consideration of Minutes
a. June 9 meeting
6. Consent Agenda (Minutes)
a. Finance committee minutes June 9
a. Brenda Holweger - ESEA Application Review
8. Public Participations
9. Superintendent Report
10. Committee Reports
11. Old Business
12. New Business
a. Consideration of approval for nominations/approvals/appointments
1. Judy Cohen, social worker, part-time, district (funded by federal COVID grant)
2. Karen Toothaker, social worker, SES (funded by federal COVID grant)
3. Lily Letourneau, social worker, SDHS (funded by federal COVID grant)
4. Kristen Sheppard, social worker, SDMHS (funded by federal COVID grant)
5. Tabitha Bishop, grade 3, SES, first year probationary, Step B-1
6. Victoria Cox, grade 5, SES, Step M-16
7. Melissa Bartlett, Ed Tech I, SpEd Day Treatment, Stepping Stones
8. Beth Beaulieu, Ed Tech III, SpEd Day Treatment, RISE, SDMS
9. Brenda Holweger, ESEA Coordinator and Title I & II Director
b. Consideration of approval of 2021-2022 Board of Directors’ Meeting Dates
c. Update on DOE and CDC COVID-19 guidelines
d. Discussion of new ED279 (increase in state funding)
13. Date, Time, Location for next board meeting
Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office: Five...
Morning commute at Rockland...
State suspends license of Friendship...
Knox County Criminal Docket closed...
Maine Warden and K9 Storm find...
Waldo County grand jury indictments
Adjustments to the Camden Memorial...
Jacob Sanderson Aitken, obituary
Daniel R. Reed Jr., obituary
Christine R. Savage, obituary