Agenda set for RSU 20 board meeting: approving school budget
SEARSPORT — The agenda for the next Regional School Unit 20 school board meeting has been released.
The meeting will be held Tuesday, April 13 at 6:30 p.m. remotely and in-person at the SDMHS cafetorium.
1. Call to order
3. Action: Accept agenda
5. Consideration of Minutes
a. Regular board meeting minutes of March 9
6. Consent Agenda (Minutes)
a. Finance Committee - March 9
b. Policy Committee - March 1 & March 15
c. Building, Grounds & Transportation - March 29
8. Public Participation
9. Superintendent Report
10. Committee Reports
C. Building, Grounds & Transportation
11. Old Business
a. Consideration of approval of the following spring sports coaches
1. MS Baseball - Connor Kneeland
2. MS Softball - Clae Seekins
b. Consideration of approval of the following sports sports volunteers
1. Baseball - RJ Robertson, Otis Kneeland, Melvin Grant & Brock Frye
2. Softball - Sharon and Greg Keach
3. HS Track - Jeff Golder
4. MS Track - Mike Vasiliauskas
12. New Business
a. Consideration of approval of 2021-2022 school budget
b. Consideration of approval for transfer of Amy Hafford, Grade 3 teacher to Grade 4 teacher at SES
c. Consideration of approval of the following contract extensions:
1. Larry Clement, SES Principal, 6/30/23
2. Joshua Toothaker, SDMHS Principal, 6/30/23
3. Daniel Ormsby, SES Dean, 6/30/23
4. Russ Flagg, B G T Director, 6/30/23
5. Dhyana Blanchard, Business Manager, 6/30/23
6. Robert Bradford, IT & Data Director, 6/30/23
7. Amanda Little, Special Education Director, 6/30/23
8. Tina Cook, Nutrition Director, 6/30/22
9. Chris Hart, Athletic Director, 6/30/22
d. Second reading of ESEA and Title 1 & 2 coordinator job description
e. Change on substitute pay schedule - mini bus sub driver pay rate
13. Date, time and location for next board meeting
Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office: Five...
Morning commute at Rockland...
State suspends license of Friendship...
Knox County Criminal Docket closed...
Maine Warden and K9 Storm find...
Waldo County grand jury indictments
Adjustments to the Camden Memorial...
Jacob Sanderson Aitken, obituary
Daniel R. Reed Jr., obituary
Christine R. Savage, obituary