SAT Prep Class Schedule Released by The Study Hall
All Juniors in public schools across the state are required to take the 3 hour and 50 minute SAT test on April 9, 2019. It is time to start thinking about how to prepare for this exam.
The Study Hall offers both group classes and one-on-one prep for the SATs. They recommend that students start actively preparing for the test at least 6 weeks prior to the test date. Below is a list of SAT Prep class options for the March and April SAT test dates.
For more information or to enroll your son or daughter call 236-3949 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Evidence-Based Reading & Writing Prep for the March 9th SAT Test Date:
1) Sunday Classes from 10am-12pm starting January 20th – 1/20, 1/27, 2/3, 2/10, 2/24 and 3/3
Math Prep for the March 9th SAT Test Date:
1) Sunday Classes from 12-2pm starting January 20th – 1/20, 1/27, 2/3, 2/10, 2/24 and 3/3
Evidence-Based Reading & Writing & Math Prep for April 9th SAT Test Date:
1) Thursday Classes from 6-8pm starting February 28th – 2/28, 3/7, 3/14, 3/21, 3/28 and 4/4
Math Prep for the April 9th SAT Test Date:
1) Sunday Classes from 2-4pm starting March 3rd – 3/3, 3/10, 3/17, 3/24, 3/31 and 4/7
2) Tuesday Classes from 6-8pm starting February 26th – 2/26, 3/5, 3/12, 3/19, 3/26 and 4/2