Adult Dodgeball League Registration Now Open!
Flanagan Community Center
DIP. DUCK. DIVE. DODGE!
Adult Team Dodgeball
Download our Registration Form!
It is time to gather up the best thrower and dodgers on your friend list and join in the fun of our Adult Dodgeball League. This is a great way to have some laughs with friends, make some new ones and enjoy some healthy competition!
Here's what you need to know:
- There will be an Open Fun Night of pre-season play Wednesday, February 14 @ 6:00 PM at the Flanagan Community Center. This will be a fun night of play and will be used to go over rules and procedures.
- Teams will need to supply their own uniforms. You may have uniforms made, make your own or simply wear like colors!
- Registration Deadline: February 14
- Ages 18 and up
- League Dates: February 21 - April 18
- Day and Time: Wednesday: 6:00 - 8:00 PM
- Cost: $150.00/team (minimum of 6 players)
- Location: Flanagan Community Center
Questions? Please contact Benjie Blake at the Flanagan Community Center, 594.0321 or email email@example.com.