It’s been two years since we’ve been able to bring this feature back. Sláinte and make sure you have a designated driver or a smart plan!
Wednesday, March 16
Liberator Brewing Co. in Rockland is hosting its third St. Patrick’s Day celebration from 3 to 8 p.m. serving O’Leary’s Cow Chocolate Stout, Highland Lager, and an Irish Red Ale. No cover and drink specials.
Thursday, March 17
• Maine Celtic Celebration is partnering with Belfast restaurants to put on an Ale Trail. Front Street Pub, Rollies’ Bar and Grill and Nautilus will all have food and drink specials with a passport you can get stamped at each place. Starts at 3 p.m. Raffle tickets will be for sale throughout the locations. Enter to win 2 tickets to see the Celtic Woman concert in Portland on March 29, 2022
• Three Tides and Marshall Wharf Brewing will be getting into the St. Patrick's Day mood starting at 2 p.m. with musical guests, The Oystermen (previously known as Old Grey Goose). They’ll have a classic boiled dinner along with Sexy Chaos (one of their beers) cupcakes with whiskey ganache filling and Bailey's frosting.
• St. Patrick’s Day Paint and Sip by Cover ME In Art at 134 Church Street. Take your own drink and snacks. All materials will be included to create a St. Patrick’s Day painting. $25 per person. Purchase tickets in advance of the event here. Please do not attend if you are experiencing any Covid -19 symptoms.
• Brady’s is back from winter break and will be re-opening March 17 for St. Patrick’s Day as O’Brady’s! The bar will open at 9 a.m. At 11:30 a.m. they will be serving up some traditional Irish food and $5 Guinness specials.
•Lake St. George Brewing Co. will be serving up some Irish culinary classics with its on-site food truck, Pinnacle Grill as well as $5 for Danny’s Oatmeal Stout from 3 to 8 p.m.
• Rock Harbor Brewing Co. will be serving brunch all day from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. with St. Patrick’s Day food and drink specials all weekend long.
• The Grey Owl will be having Irish drink specials and giveaways in their bar downstairs for those wearing green from 4 to 11 p.m.
• Rosey Gerry, “The Rose”, will be performing a St. Patrick’s Day set at the Blueberry Fields Pub from 5 to 7 p.m. with guest appearance “Miss Lise Becu.” “So grab your Shillelagh and a friend and boogie on over, love to see ya!” said Gerry, in a news release. FMI: Penobscot Bay Pilot
Note: If your establishment isn’t listed here it’s because either we were unable to find any details of your event posted online or it was restaurant seating only, not a public party. We will be adding more details and more listings as they become available. Please check back! To contact us with more details, email firstname.lastname@example.org