CAMDEN — The Planning Board in Camden will review a proposal from Quarry Hill retirement community to expand its parking at its site, and to build a 572 square foot storage facility there.
Convening Dec. 5 at 5 p.m. for a regularly scheduled meeting, the board will also continue its review of proposed ordinance amendments that would, if approved in June at annual town meeting, adjust rules guiding long-term rentals of apartments.
The meeting will be held in the John French Room, televised on Cable Channel 1303 and streamed live at youtube.com/TownofCamdenMaine.
Written or emailed comments on agenda items must be submitted prior to the meeting. See below for contact information or go to: www.CamdenMaine.gov
- PUBLIC COMMENTS ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS:
- SITE PLAN: Pre-Application Meeting: Modification to Approved Plan30 Community Drive Applicant’s Agent: Gartley and Dorsky
- The Applicant is asking to construct additional parking for the Anderson Inn at Quarry Hill and to construct a 572SF storage building.
- Applicant: Camden Health Care Center & Quarry Hill Association Location: Quarry Hill Retirement Community
3. Convene Workshop on Proposed Zoning Ordinance Amendments: Jeremy Martin
Discussion of draft proposed amendments for June 2020 vote:
1) Accessory Apartment: Amend Article III Definition and Article VIII Sections 2, 3 and 4 to provide property owners with options regarding the long-term rental of an Accessory Apartment; and, to add Accessory Apartments as a permitted use in the Rural Residential and Coastal Residential Districts.
2) Site Plan Review: Amend Article XII to expand upon, and to define, what constitutes a variety of modifications to an Approved Site Plan
December 17, 2019 Meeting: Site Plan: Quarry Hill
Camden Planning Board 207.236.3353 x 7112
Site Plan Pre-Application Meeting: 1) Private Pier (T)*
2) Camden-Rockport Middle School: Proposed Amendments to Approved Plan (T)*
*Applications are due by 12/10/2019 to be placed on this Agenda