BELFAST — George and Kristin Frangoulis have launched Belfast Alive! a new community organization to support and promote local artists, business leaders, community organizers, and anybody dedicated to making Belfast a better place in which to live, work, and play.
According to George Frangoulis, in a news release, Belfast Alive! will achieve its goals by being both a multi-media production and professional consulting and mentoring organization. Frangoulis states it will also utilize creative video services to help promote and support our local clients.
GOOD MORNING PRODUCTIONS is the multi-media production part of Belfast Alive! that produces, distributes, and manages a variety of media products that serve local clients. These media include:
1) Television Program: Good Morning, Belfast! community TV show produced and hosted by George and Kristin Frangoulis. This weekly TV program features and celebrates folks in Belfast and Waldo County. www.goodmorningbelfast.online
2) Print Publication: They also publish a print newsletter, Village Voices Community Journal, that provides readers with excerpted interviews of Good Morning, Belfast! guests and contains promotions for local clients. www.villagevoices.online
3) Outdoor & Digital Media: The Frangoulis’ manage websites, social media platforms and Facebook accounts. They mange Window on Poetry, a billboard on the Belfast Free Library’s front window featuring the works of Maine poets. Their media underwriters and sponsors are also featured on the websites.
Both George and Kristin Frangoulis are experienced and knowledgeable in helping local arts, cultural enterprises, as well as Belfast’s businesses, according to the release.
Kristin Frangoulis is a fine artist, poet, theatrical playwright, director and actor; she is also producer and host of her Good Morning, Belfast! television Arts by the Bay segment and WBFY community radio Poetry by the Bay show.
“She provides important contributions to artists and the creative economy of Belfast,” said Belfast Alive!
Furthermore, Belfast Alive! founder and director, George Frangoulis, has worked with a variety of Maine clients as a Certified SCORE Mentor. He has also owned and operated many businesses. As a result, he has extensive entrepreneurial, management and executive business experience, according to the release.
He provides professional consulting and mentoring services for the arts and cultural and commercial enterprises through a personal hands-on approach. He strives to assist client members to grow and succeed by focusing on these critical areas:
1) Creating and controlling quality production;
2) Advertising and promoting their products and services;
3) Providing long-term customer and member support;
4) Developing business, financial and marketing plans;
5) Establishing human resource policies and procedures.
BLUE SAILS is the creative video services component that provides fine video design for the Frangoulis’ partners. It offers unique video promotions for broadcast, social media and even client websites. Sponsors and underwriters of Good Morning, Belfast! community TV show get custom video promotions free of charge. www.bluesailsonline.com
For more information: GJFrangoulis@gmail.com