Lincolnville elects new school committee members, approves amendments
LINCOLNVILLE — In addition to the state primaries and referendum, Lincolnville considered several local measures and elections when voters went to the polls June 12.
Three candidates were competing for two seats on the Lincolnville School Committee, with Michael Johnson receiving 382 votes; Matthew Powers, 321; and Jared Harbaugh, 292.
Andrea Palise ran unopposed for a seat on the Five Town CSD School Board, receiving 583 votes.
Ladleah Dunn and Keryn Laite were both reelected to the board of selectmen. They had run unopposed.
Voters also approved:
1) the Lincolnville Central School budget, 540 to 95
2) an ordinance to clarify tender tie-up privileges at the harbor, 502 to 85
3) updating the shoreland zoning ordinance, 454 to 121
4) approved the Five Town CSD budget, 615 to 113
5) a state referendum that upheld ranked choice voting, 495 to 258