Medicare Workshops Offered
Allen Insurance and Financial is holding a series of free Medicare 101 workshops in conjunction with area adult education programs.
- Monday, Feb. 25, 4:30 p.m., Camden Hills Regional High School.
- Monday, April 1, 5:30 p.m., Belfast Area High School.
- Monday, April 22, 5:30 p.m., Camden Hills Regional High School.
Registration is required for these events.
At these sessions, Anna Moorman, pictured above left, and Jo-Ann Neal of Allen Insurance and Financial's Benefits Division will help answer questions, including:
- What does Medicare cover?
- What does Medicare NOT cover?
- When can I enroll in Medicare?
- What is a Medicare Advantage Plan?
- What is a Medicare Supplement Plan?
- What plan is best for me?
Anna and Jo-Ann will be available for a question and answer session following the presentation.
Serving clients in Midcoast Maine and around the world since 1866, Allen Insurance and Financial is an employee-owned insurance, employee benefits, and financial services company with offices in Rockland, Camden, Belfast, Southwest Harbor and Waterville. Call 800-439-4311. Online: AllenIF.com and on Facebook.