Quick Easy Meals
Quick, easy meals that can be prepped and frozen until needed! The next couple of weeks we will be making some quick and easy recipes for the one or two people!
Mac and Cheese
One 1 lb. Box of Elbow pasta
One 16 oz. box Velveeta cheese
1 Can Evaporated Milk
1 Cup Milk
1. Boil pasta for 7minutes stirring often, then drain pasta set aside
2. Cut up cheese add to pot.
3. Add can of evaporated milk
4. Add milk
5. Cook on low heat, stirring constantly until cheese is melted
6. Pour over pasta and stir
7. Divided servings and place in freezer-safe dish and let cool
8. Once cool place in the freezer, reheat when needed