The following was shared March 26 by Freshies Deli at its website:
One of our Team Members at our Winterport location has informed us that they have tested positive for Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19). We took appropriate measures per CDC recommendations. We closed the store at 5 p.m. on Wednesday, March 25, to be cleaned and sanitized by an industrial cleaning crew. The store re-opened at 5 a.m. this morning supported by Team Members from neighboring stores. We are grateful to all our customers for your patience and understanding during this time.
All Team Members that work at the store have been contacted and advised to follow CDC – recommended guidelines. We are making every effort to provide the impacted Team Members with the necessary resources and support.
PREVENTATIVE MEASURES BEING TAKEN
• We are practicing social spacing by asking our employees and customers to maintain a 6-foot space between each other to stop or reduce the spread of coronavirus.
• Our employees are taking extra measures to clean and sanitize frequently.
• Employees who are experiencing any symptoms of illness are being asked to stay home. Likewise, we have posted signs and are asking customers who are experiencing any symptom of coronavirus (fever, cough, shortness of breath, …) to please refrain from entering our stores.
• Extra precautions with the handling of food are being taken.
• Currently, our made-to-order options have been closed.
• Some of our menu offerings, to include unwrapped and self-serve products, have been temporarily suspended. However, you can still purchase hot pizza at the deli, and select ready-made sandwiches, salads, or other Freshies products from our cold case.
• We would ask, if you wish to order a pizza, to call ahead. This will serve to reduce your time for being in the store waiting.
• Store hours are being adjusted as deemed necessary. When hours are adjusted, they will be posted here promptly.
• Hot and cold beverage refill programs have been temporarily discontinued.As always, we appreciate your continued patronage.
• Please be advised that things are subject to change.
Winterport Store Hours
Monday through Saturday 5 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Sunday 6 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Winterport Deli Hours
Monday 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Sunday 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.