ROCKPORT — The agenda for the regularly scheduled SAD 28 school board meeting Wednesday, Aug. 12 has been established.
The meeting will take place at 7 p.m. in the Camden Hills Regional High School chorus room.
SAD 28 serves the communities of Camden and Rockport and includes Camden-Rockport Elementary and Middle Schools.
1. Call to Order
2. Adjustments to the Agenda
3. Public Comment on Items not on the Agenda
a. Approval of the July 20, 2020 Special Board Meeting Minutes
b. Approval of the July 29, 2020 Emergency Board Meeting Minutes
c. Approval of the August 5, 2020 Special Joint Board Meeting Minutes
5. Approval and Signing of the Assessment of Maine School Administrative District 28 Tax
6. Approval of the Megunticook Bus Driver/Custodian/Food Services Contract (Executive Session Possible –1 MRSA §405 6 (D))
7. Standing Committee Reports
a. Joint Policy – Meeting August 10.
First Reads (Possible Waiver of Policy Second Reads)
AC – Non-Discrimination Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
ACAA – Harassment and Sexual Harassment of Students
ACAA_R – Student Discrimination and Harassment Complaint Procedure
ACAB – Harassment and Sexual Harassment of School Employees
ACAB_R – Employee Discrimination and Harassment Complaint Procedure
DEI – Diversity Equity and Inclusion