APPLETON — The school committee agenda has been set for the next Appleton Village School meeting to be held Tuesday, Aug. 17.
The meeting will be held at the school at 5 p.m.
1. Call to order
2. Public Comment
3. Adjustments to the agenda
4. Signing of the Warrants
5. Accept the minutes of the July 12 and the June 21 regular meeting minutes
6. Bus Routes
8. Meeting dates for the ‘21-’22 school year (conflict with September, October, and November regularly scheduled dates)
9. First reading of Policy BED: Remote Participation in School Board Meetings
10. Appleton Village School is seeking public input for the ARP (American Rescue Plan) / ESSER (Elementary & Secondary School Emergency Relief ) grant application through August 20. All stakeholder are welcome to make comment or email the Principal email@example.com or superintendent Kate.Clark@fivetowns.net
12. Superintendent’s Report
13. Principal’s Report
14. COVID 19 Mitigation Measures for the 21-22 school year. Safe return to in person learning plan.
15. Vote to allocate additional subsidy funds received by the district in July of 2021.
16. School Committee Goals
17. Items for the Next Agenda. Date: September 27