ST. GEORGE — In addition to touring the historic Andrew Robinson Homestead at the open house on Saturday, June 18, tea and sandwiches will be offered on a first come, first serve basis from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Vintage aprons and quilts will also be on display.
The Robinson Homestead, 945 River Road, St. George, was built in 1805 by Andrew Robinson and remained in the Robinson family until the last descendant, Ruth Hazelton, passed away in 2001.
The Homestead is now owned and maintained by the St. George Historical Society and is open to the public on a monthly basis, seasonally. Entrance is free but donations are accepted.
For more information: www.stgeorgehistory.com