HOPE — The school committee agenda for the upcoming Hope Elementary School meeting has been set.
The meeting will be held Tuesday, Oct. 12 at 6 p.m. at the school.
Masks will be required for those in attendance.
Participants can also join via Zoom: https://networkmaine.zoom.us/j/87658918996
1. Call to order
2. Public Comment
3. Adjustments to the agenda
4. Signing of the Warrants
5. Accept the minutes of the September 14 regular meeting minutes and April 12 amended minutes.
6. Vote to approve MTLI lease
7. MSBA resolutions and vote for Board delegate
8. Vote to approve the emergency management plan update
9. FOAA training-review and video
11. Superintendent’s Report
b. Legislative update
c. Disposal of district property re: office move
12. Principal’s Report
a. COVID/Safety Team Update
13. Vote to allocate additional subsidy funds received by the district in July of 2021.
14. School Committee Goals
15. Snow plow bids
16. Items for the Next Agenda. Date: Tuesday, November 9
17. Executive session pursuant to M.R.S.A. 405 (6) (A) Superintendent Self Evaluation