HOPE — The school committee agenda for the next Hope Elementary School committee meeting is set.
The meeting will be held Tuesday, Jan. 18 at 6 p.m.
Participants can join via livestream: https://networkmaine.zoom.us/j/83432850610
1. Call to order
2. Public Comment
3. Adjustments to the agenda
4. Signing of the Warrants
5. Accept the minutes of the December 21 regular meeting minutes.
7. Vote to approve addition of stipends for Civil Rights Team Advisor.
8. Vote to approve calendar change to make Friday, February 18 an early release day.
9. Second reading and vote to approve policy GBGB: Workplace Bullying.
10. First Readings:
a. JK Student Discipline
b. JKAA/JKAA-R Use of Physical Restraint and Seclusion
c. JKD Suspension of Students
d. JKE/JKE-R Expulsion of Students
e. JKF/JKF-R Disciplinary Removal of Students with Disabilities
f. JLCD Administration of Medication to Students
g. IJJ Instructional and Library Media Materials Selection
11. Superintendent’s Report
b. Finance update
c. Solar update
12. Principal’s Report
i. COVID/Safety Team Update
ii. Facilities discussion
iii. List of items in need of repair/replacement
iv. Environmental testing
14. Items for the Next Agenda. Date: Tuesday, February 15