APPLETON — The school committee for the Appleton Village School has set the agenda for its regularly scheduled meeting for Monday, Aug. 17 at 5 p.m. in the school gymnasium and via Zoom.
The highlight of the meeting will be a report on the school reopening plan.
For a Zoom link, call or email Wendy Tricomi 207-763-3818 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Call to Order
2. Public Comment
3. Adjustments to the agenda
4. Signing of the Warrants
5. Acceptance/amendment of the minutes of the July 21, 2020 regular meeting.
7. Reports: School Reopening Plan in lieu of superintendent’s and principal’s report
a. Financial Statements
8. Title IX Policy Changes, first reading
9. Set School Committee Norms for 2020-2021
10. Set School Committee Goals for 2020-2021
11. Handbooks and bus routes
12. Set dates for meetings for the year
13. Items for the Next Agenda.