APPLETON — The school committee for the Appleton Village School will hold its next committee meeting Monday, Dec. 13.
The meeting will be held at 5 p.m. at the school. Masks are required.
1. Call to order
2. Public Comment
3. Adjustments to the agenda
4. Signing of the Warrants
5. Accept the minutes of the November 22 regular meeting minutes.
6. Meet the new 1st grade teacher: Holly Merriam
7. Budget timeline update
8. First reading of new policy GBGB: Workplace Bullying
9. Vote: change calendar to add January 3 as a school day
11. Superintendent’s Report
12. Principal’s Report
a. Monthly review of Safe Return to in Person Learning Plan
13. Items for the Next Agenda. Date: Jan 24