Appleton School Commitee to discuss budget, school calendar Feb. 26
APPLETON — The Appleton School Committee will meet Feb. 26 at 6 p.m. in the Appleton Village School Library to discuss a number of issues including the first draft of the fiscal year 2018-2019 budget. During two executive sessions scheduled for the meeting the committee will discuss the evaluation of Principal Susan Stillwell, and will also hear an update on negotiations.
A draft of the school calendar for the upcoming year will go before the board for approval, and a discussion about board goals will also ensue.
The full agenda is as follows:
• Call to Order
• Public Comment
• Adjustments to the agenda
• Signing of the Warrants
• Acceptance/amendment of the minutes of the January 22, 2018 meeting.
• Presentation by new teachers: Josh Mitchell and Amanda Di Benedetti
a. Financial Statement
b. Facilities Committee Report
c. Principal's Report
d. Superintendent's Report
• Presentation of 1st draft of 2018-2019 School Budget
• Presentation/approval of 2018-2019 School Calendar
• Executive session pursuant to M.R.S.A 405 (A) Evaluation of the principal
• Executive session pursuant to M.R.S.A 405 (6) (D) Negotiations update
• Review of Board Goals
• Items for the next Agenda and date and time of next Agenda