ROCKLAND — The agenda for the Regional School Unit 13 school board meeting Thursday, Nov. 4 has been set.
The meeting will be held at 6:30 p.m. at the South School.
1. Call to Order and Declaration of a Quorum
2. Executive Session
A. To enter Executive Session to discuss a matter pursuant to 1 MRSA § 405(6)(B)
School Board Meeting
3. Pledge of Allegiance
4. Adjustments to the Agenda
5. Public Participation: Citizens are welcome to speak to agenda matters before the Board.
6. Consent Agenda
A. Approval of the minutes of the meetings of October 7, October 21, and October 28
A. Report of the Superintendent
B. Report of the Assistant Superintendent
C. Report of the Business Manager
D. Report of the Board Chair
8. Business Items
A. To undertake a first reading of RSU 13 Policy KG – Memorial Objects on RSU 13 Property and Facilities, as amended.
B. To undertake a second reading of:
1) RSU 13 Policy JKAA – Use of Physical Restraint and Seclusion
2) RSU 13 Policy JKAA-R – Use of Physical Restraint and Seclusion Procedure
3) RSU 13 Policy DJ – Bidding/Purchasing Requirements
4) RSU 13 Policy BED – Remote Participation in School Board Meetings
C. To approve an FY21 Budget Cost Center Transfer of $67,200 from Article 11 to Articles 6 and 9
10. Committee Reports and Upcoming Meetings
A. Curriculum & Technology
B. Student Engagement Task Force
C. Finance & Facilities
D. Policy & Communications
11. Workshop Planning