BELFAST — The agenda for the upcoming Regional School Unit 71 school board meeting has been set.
The meeting will be held Monday, March 28 at 5:30 p.m. in the high school’s band room.
Advanced registration for the meeting can be completed at: https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_BsF0OjLAQa-e7nZ-QF6pDQ
I. CALL MEETING TO ORDER
II. ADJUSTMENTS TO THE AGENDA
III. CONSIDERATION OF MINUTES
3.1 Minutes from Regular Board Meeting - March 14 (vote)
IV. COMMITTEE REPORTS
4.1 Long Range Planning Committee
4.2 K-5 Regionalization Ad-Hoc Committee - March 23
V. CONSENT AGENDA FOR COMMITTEE MEETING MINUTES (vote)
VI. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
VII. RSU 71 MOMENT
VIII. BOARD ITEMS
8.1 CASS - III Tier School Data and Goals Update - Glen Widmer
8.2 Job Description approvals (vote)
● Assistant Principal
● Transportation Director
8.3 Fall Cheering Co- Curricular Club (vote)
8.4 GAS (Gender and Sexuality Alliance) Club (vote)
8.5 Unified Basketball Club (vote)
8.6 Prioritize Direction and Finances of Ad Hoc Committees (Discussion)
8.7 Teacher Positions
8.8 COVID Update
9.1 Appointments (information)
● Alexandria McNiff - Ed Tech ll - CASS
● Susan Totman - Executive Assistant to the Superintendent and Board of Education
● Brittany Tarbox - Track and Field Coach - THMS
● Arthur Fairbrother - Track and Field Coach - THMS
● Nick Faulkingham - Baseball Coach - THMS
● Frank Alley - Baseball Coach - THMS
● Wendy Reed - Softball Coach - THMS
● Kevin Gray - Softball Coach - THMS
9.2 Resignations (information)
● Susan Flory - Ed Tech III - CASS
X. EXECUTIVE SESSION - 1 MRSA 405(6)(A) Superintendent Compensation
UPDATED: Route 1 Warren traffic back...
Suspect arrested for alleged robbery...
Waldo County grand jury indictments
Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office:...
UPDATE: Montville man escapes police...
Waldo County grand jury indicts...
Knox County Criminal Docket closed...
Probation revocation arrest warrant...
Waldo County divorces
Boothbay Harbor lobster boat parade...