APPLETON — The school committee agenda for the next Appleton Village School meeting Monday, June 21 is set.
The meeting will be held virtually via Zoom at 5 p.m. with participants able to join here: networkmaine.zoom.us/j/93547374570.
1. Call to Order
2. Public Comment
3. Adjustments to the agenda
4. Signing of the Warrants
5. Acceptance/amendment of the minutes of the May 17 regular meeting, as well as the May 17 special budget meeting and the May 27 special meeting.
a. Superintendent’s Report
b. Principal’s Report
i. Public comment/input sought for ESEA funding application.
c. Financial Statements
d. Facilities Committee Report
8. Set summer meeting dates; items for the Next Agenda.
9. End of the year student academic data review.
10. Vote: copier/printer contract.
11. Executive session pursuant to MRSA §405 (6) (D): Negotiations for Collective Bargaining Agreement between the Appleton School Board and Appleton’s Support Staff Association.