LINCOLNVILLE — The school committee agenda has been set for the next Lincolnville Central School meeting Monday, March 7.
The meeting will be held at 6 p.m. at the school.
A livestream option via Zoom will be available: networkmaine.zoom.us/j/86743730875
1. Call to order
2. Public Comment
3. Adjustments to the Agenda
4. Signing of the Warrants
5. Vote to accept the minutes of the February 14 regular school committee meeting.
6. Student/Teacher/Staff Presentation
8. Budget update: set budget workshop date
9. Vote: SY 22-23 School Calendar; update to SY 21-22 calendar to include Juneteenth holiday.
10. Vote: Support Staff Salary Scale
11. Superintendent’s Report
b. Audit update
c. Professional development update
d. March 30 panel discussion update
12. Principal’s Report
a. Facilities update
b. Curriculum Committee update-Comprehensive Family Life Education
c. Covid-19/Collaborative Planning Team update
13. An executive session is requested pursuant to 1 M.R.S.A. section 405 for the purpose of updating the school committee members about ongoing contract negotiations.
14. Items for the next meeting: April 4, 2022 at 6PM.