LINCOLNVILLE — The agenda has been set for the next Lincolnville Central School committee meeting Monday, April 4.
The meeting will be held at 6 p.m. at the school.
A livestream option via Zoom will be available: networkmaine.zoom.us/j/86743730875
1. Call to order
2. Public Comment
3. Adjustments to the Agenda
4. Signing of the Warrants
5. Vote to accept the minutes of the March 7 regular school committee meeting and the March 23 Special Budget Workshop minutes.
6. Student/Teacher/Staff Presentation: Deb Bailey, Director of Special Education, Spirit Week
8. Vote to approve LCS budget warrant article
9. First Reading of the following policy drafts submitted by the Joint Policy Subcommittee:
JICIA-Weapons, Violence and School Safety
i. BCA- Board Code of Ethics
ii. IJJ-Instructional and Library Media Materials and Selection
v. JRA-Student Education Records and Information
vi. KHC-Dissemination of Information
10. Superintendent’s Report
b. Audit update
c. Professional development update
d. March 30 panel discussion update
11. Principal’s Report
a. Facilities update
b. Curriculum Committee update-Comprehensive Family Life Education
c. Covid 19/Collaborative Planning Team update
12. An executive session is requested pursuant to 1 M.R.S.A. section 405 for the purpose of updating the school committee members about ongoing contract negotiations.
13. An executive session is requested pursuant to 1 M.R.S.A. section 405 for the purpose of discussing the principal’s compensation.
14. Vote: changes to principal’s compensation, if any.
15. Vote: collective bargaining agreement, if applicable.
16. Items for the next meeting: May 2, 2022 at 6PM.