LINCOLNVILLE — The agenda has been established for the Monday, Dec. 7 Lincolnville Central School’s school committee meeting.
The meeting will be held at 6 p.m. in the school’s library and via Zoom.
For Zoom link, contact Wendy Tricomi at firstname.lastname@example.org or (207) 763-3818.
1. Call to Order
2. Public Comment
3. Adjustments to the agenda
4. Signing of the Warrants
5. Acceptance of the minutes of the November 2 regular meeting minutes.
6. Superintendent’s Report
7. Principal’s Report
9. Budget timeline and next steps
10. Sub pay increase
11. COVID 19 update
a. Learning Plan Review
12. Discuss Action Steps and Measurable Indicators of Success for School Committee Goals
13. Results of research into Solar Power options and review of proposals.
14. Items for the Next Agenda. Meeting date: January 4
15. Executive session pursuant to M.R.S.A §405 (6) (D) Negotiations of Memorandum of Agreement for Ending of the 2020-2021 school year