HOPE — The school committee agenda for the next Hope Elementary School meeting Monday, April 12 has been released.
The meeting will be held virtually over Zoom at 6 p.m.
To view the meeting: networkmaine.zoom.us/j/94524342703
1. Call to Order
2. Public Comment
3. Adjustments to the agenda
4. Signing of the Warrants
5. Acceptance/amendment of the minutes of the March 8 regular school board meeting and the March 16 and March 23 Special School Board Meetings.
District Goal Check in
Financial Statement Review
8. Earned Paid Leave Policy for Non-Union Employees, first reading.
9. Vote: approval of Wages and Benefits for hourly employees.
10. Nomination of probationary teaching staff.
11. 2021-2022 HES school budget
12. Negotiations update
13. Items for the Next Agenda. Meeting date: May 10 at 6 p.m.