HOPE — The school committee agenda for the next Hope Elementary School meeting Monday, Feb. 8 has been set.
The meeting will take place over Zoom at 6 p.m.
1. Call to Order
2. Public Comment
3. Adjustments to the agenda
4. Signing of the Warrants
5. Acceptance/amendment of the minutes of the January 11 regular school board meeting.
District Goal Check in
Financial Statement Review
8. Coronavirus Update
9. Second Reading: Policy BEDH: Public Participation at Meetings
10. Budget timeline update-Discuss potential workshop dates
11. Negotiations update
12. Executive session pursuant to M.R.S.A §405 (6) (D) Principal’s Evaluation
13. Approval of Principal’s Contract including Salary and Benefits
14. Items for the Next Agenda. Meeting date: March 8 at 6 p.m.