APPLETON — The school committee agenda for the next Appleton Village School meeting has been established.
The meeting will be held Monday, Oct. 25 at 5 p.m. at the school.
Masks will be required of those in attendance.
1. Call to order
2. Public Comment
3. Adjustments to the agenda
4. Signing of the Warrants
5. Accept the minutes of the September 27 regular meeting minutes and revised August 17 minutes.
6. Snow plow bids: review and vote.
7. Presentation and approval of the district’s updated Emergency Management Plan
8. Second reading of Policy BED: Remote Participation in School Board Meetings
10. Vote: updated emergency management plan
11. Superintendent’s Report
a. Disposal of property from Central Office move
b. Legislative update
c. Vaccine clinics
12. Principal’s Report
a. Monthly review of Safe Return to in Person Learning Plan
b. PreK proposal
13. School Committee Goals
14. FOAA training video
15. Items for the Next Agenda. Date: November 22, 2021
16. Executive session pursuant to M.R.S.A. 405 (6) A: Superintendent Self-Evaluation