West Bay Rotary Duck Derby Tickets Online
Buy West Bay Rotary Duck Derby tickets online at http://buyduckderbytickets.com/.
On Saturday, May 25, 2019 at 5:00 pm, 3,500 rubber ducks will take the plunge over the falls in Camden and will swim into Camden Harbor. Each of the 3,500 ducks represents a chance to win one of eight great prizes. Raffle tickets that correspond with the numbered ducks are just $5 each or $20 for five tickets.
- 7 nights at the Vanderbilt Beach Resort, Naples, FL (valued at over $2,200) + $1,000
- One week stay at Beddington Lake camp – donated by Jan & George Abendroth
- Pearl necklace – donated by Etienne Perret
- 18 hole play card for 5 rounds of golf at Rockland Golf Club
- Complete car detail at Fuller Chevrolet
- Dinner for two at Hartstone Inn ($138 value) – donated by Dr. David Olivas, DDS
- $100 gift card at Ada’s Kitchen – donated by Dr. Robert Rosenberg, DDS
- $75 gift card at Sea Dog Brewing Company
Tickets can also be purchased from any West Bay Rotarian. Don’t know anyone in the club? No problem - every Saturday until race day, West Bay Rotarians will sell tickets in front of French & Brawn from 10am to 4pm and in front of Camden National Bank - Camden Square from 10am to 12pm.
Children attending the race can take home one of the ducks that swim into Camden Harbor. Once the race is over and the winners are recorded, ducks will be passed out to all the kids.
***Net proceeds benefit charities and non-profit organizations***