The Top 6 Things You Need to Know About Workers Compensation Insurance
1. Workers’ compensation insurance covers your employees’ medical expenses if they are injured on the job.
2. Workers’ compensation can reimburse the employee for their lost wages.
3. Workers’ compensation can provide disability benefits.
4. Maine law requires you to carry it.
5. Workers’ compensation can provide death benefits.
6. And the most important thing about workers compensation coverage? Having a knowledgeable local agent who can help you with managing the costs and your exposures.
When you have questions, Ask Allen. We’re here to help. AllenIF.com/contractors
This post is from Karen Reed and Kristina Campbell.