Medicare 101 at Belfast Area High School Adult Ed
Allen Insurance and Financial is offering a Medicare 101 educational workshop in conjunction with the Belfast Area High School adult education program.
- Monday, April 1, 5:30 p.m., Belfast Area High School.
Registration is required. Please call the BAHS adult ed program at 338-3197 to register.
At these sessions, Anna Moorman and Jo-Ann Neal of Allen Insurance and Financial's Benefits Division will help answer questions, including:
- What does Medicare cover?
- What does Medicare NOT cover?
- When can I enroll in Medicare?
- What is a Medicare Advantage Plan?
- What is a Medicare Supplement Plan?
- What plan is best for me?
Anna (at left in photo) and Jo-Ann will be available for a question and answer session following the presentation.
Serving clients in Midcoast Maine and around the world since 1866, Allen Insurance and Financial is an employee-owned insurance, employee benefits, and financial services company with offices in Rockland, Camden, Belfast, Southwest Harbor and Waterville. Call 800-439-4311. Online: AllenIF.com and on Facebook.