3,000 Raging Ducks in Camden!
This Sunday, May 29th at 2:00 p.m., a lot of feathers are sure to be flying as 3,000 West Bay Rotary ducks come over the falls and into Camden Harbor toward the finish line. There's still time for you to win. Go to: BuyDuckDerbyTickets.com today!
Here's a list of prizes:
• 7 nights at the luxurious oceanside Vanderbilt Beach Resort - Naples, Florida ($2,200 value!) PLUS $1,000 travel voucher!
• 2 Nights Deluxe Fireplace Lodging at Lord Camden Inn w/Breakfast for 2 plus $25 Dining Voucher ($900 value)
• Artisan Glass Bowl by Richard Remsen ($600 value)
• Pearl necklace (64" strand) by Etienne Perret ($200 value)
• Gift certificate to Graffam's seafood ($100 value)
• Gift certificate to Bleeker & Greer ($100 value)
Net proceeds go to local and international charities.
About West Bay Rotary
West Bay Rotary is celebrating its 37th year of manifesting its mission of “service above self” here in the Midcoast. The club undertakes dozens of community projects as well as fundraising (and “fun-raising”) events, including its annual “Duck Derby,” Chili Challenge, Toboggan Nationals parking, and more. The door for prospective members is always open. The club meets on Thursday mornings from 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m., currently both in-person and via Zoom. For more information, go to: www.westbayrotaryofmaine.org.