Storm closings, cancellations and delays
Stella is visiting Maine, and there are many cancellations, closings and postponements.
To be included in the list, send email to email@example.com.
• The Warren Town office will be closing at 2 p.m. March 14.
• The Camden Town office will be closing at 2 p.m. March 14
• The Rockport Town office will be closing at 1 p.m., March 14
• The Lincolnville Town office will be closing at noon. March 14, and reopening at 10 a.m., March 15.
• State Offices to close at 2 p.m. today. In a March 14, 12:30 p.m. news release Gov. Paul R. LePage said, "I urge everybody who is driving to commute safely to your destination. Stopping safely on snow or ice during inclement weather takes extra time and distance. Drive slowly so you can adjust to changing road conditions. Please remember to keep a safe distance behind other vehicles, and give plow trucks plenty of room to operate."
• The Lincolnville Town Office closed at noon today, and will reopen on Wednesday, March 15 at 10 a.m.
• The Tiny House Panel scheduled for tonight at the Belfast Free Library has been postponed until Tuesday May 23.
• The Hope Town Office will be closing today and noon due to the weather. The Hope Selectmen’s meeting has been postponed and rescheduled for tomorrow evening. Wednesday, March 15, at 6:30 p.m The Budget Committee meeting has been postponed. The new date has not been scheduled yet.
• The Knox County Administrative Offices, Rockland District Court, and Knox County Superior Court will all be closing at Noon today, Tuesday March 14. The Commissioner's Meeting scheduled for 2 p.m. today has been postponed and will be rescheduled for next Tuesday March 21, 2017 at 2 p.m..
• Lincolnville School Committee’s budget workshop scheduled for this evening, March 14, has been postponed until Tuesday, March 21, at 5:30 p.m.
• The monthly Lincolnville Community Library show scheduled for Wednesday, March 15, is rescheduled for Wednesday, March 22. Featured speaker is Youngtown poet Paul McFarland with music by Windfern featuring Maho Hisakawa
• Maine State Legislature Public hearings and work sessions are cancelled this afternoon, March 14.
• Rockland Elks Lodge Bingo is canceled for Wednesday, March 15.
• The school group performance of BodyTraffic at the Camden Opera House has been rescheduled from Tuesday, March 14, to Thursday, March 16, at 9:30 a.m.
• The BodyTraffic Advanced Master class has been rescheduled to Tuesday, March 14, at 12:30 p.m. at High Mountain Hall. The BodyTraffic Intermediate Class, and anyone unable to make the Tuesday class can attend a rescheduled class Thursday, March 16, at 3:30 p.m.
• The Camden Public Library will be closing at 1 p.m. on Tuesday, March 14. The Library will open again on Wednesday, March 15 at noon.
• The Pen Bay Medical Center and Waldo County General Hospital emergency room and inpatient units are open and will remain open and able to serve patients for the duration of the storm.
• Tuesday, March 14, all Pen Bay Medical Center and Waldo County General Hospital based outpatient services and physician practices will close at noon, if you have an appointment scheduled for that time, someone will contact you to reschedule.
• Wednesday, March 15, all Pen Bay Medical Center and Waldo County General Hospital based outpatient services and physician practices will open at 10 a.m.
• The Waldoboro Town Meeting and Select Board meeting scheduled for March 14 has been postponed until a future date, TBD.
• All facilities (Penobscot Bay YMCA, Rockland Harbor YMCA and the Rockland Community Center) will close at 3 p.m., March 14. All Child Care Centers will close at 3 p.m.
• The Penobscot Bay YMCA and the Rockland Harbor YMCA will be opening at 8 a.m., March 15.